hi all, i'm whit! i've always found creative outlets. i had a pen in my hand throughout high school, drawing up something. in college, i realized that i had taken more than enough classes so i ended up double majoring in art, alongside my business degree. now married and raising a child of my own, i enjoy documenting both the small and big moments of not just my family's life but my clients' important moments as well.
on weekends off you'll find me at local antique stores searching for new treasures to decorate our historic 1930's home, dancing to my never ending vinyl collection (of mostly classic rock ballads and 80's country) with my son, or cuddling on the couch with my husband and dog watching newly-released movies (anything Marvel and of course Disney is definitely on that list).
without hesitation we came back to live in our college town of Ripon, Wisconsin. we have made so many memories here: it's where we first met, where shared our "i do's" on campus with family and friends, and now continue to raise our family. during the week i am a full-time marketer for the Heidel House Resort & Spa in Green Lake, and enjoy creating ways to bring couples/families to this hidden gem right on the lake.
i am available throughout the midwest: the Fox Valley, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison area and more. we also have family in both Tennessee and Texas and would love to talk to you about your wedding in those states, so i am available to travel. please feel free to contact me HERE or at email@example.com with more of your details!
it's the LIttle things:
- love a good outdoor summer concert
- a great day is spent at a thrift or antique store
- i was switched at birth, while at the hospital
- have my motorcycle license, own a 75' Honda and a 03' Harley
- born & raised on a family dairy farm
- ran under a 5:30 mile in high school
- own way too many pairs of converses
- could eat Panera, every day of my life
- raising a 3lb premature deployment baby, he's my miracle
- obsessed with Instagram (@whitmeza)
- soft spot for military, i love my Soldier
- always enjoys a good Wisconsin old-fashioned sweet